HOME REPAIR APPLICATION
Who is eligible?
- Property must be owner occupied and applicant must be able to show ownership.
- Total household income is less than 50% of the county’s median income.
- Be willing to earn “sweat equity” by working with volunteers or helping in the process depending on physical ability.
- A mobile homes that is not more than 15 years old and the repairs needed to not exceed 50% of the trailers’ value.
- Repairs needed are preventative in nature to keep the house from further deterioration.
- We do not address problems with septic systems, sewers or central heating and air conditioning units.
All requests are processed through a committee evaluation process. Repair Baldwin’s ability to help homeowners is directly related to grant funding and volunteer availability. Repair Baldwin reserves the right to deny any repair job that is deemed beyond our scope, or isn't cost effective.